GETTYSBURG BATTLEFIELD RIDES
You’ve come to the right place to find your perfect GETTYSBURG BATTLEFIELD horseback ride! Our small group rides specialize in lively guest interaction with the guide throughout the entire tour….no headsets, microphones or prerecorded tapes. Each guided ride is personalized to answer your specific questions.
Our friendly staff members are gracious and knowledgeable adults. Our horses are HAPPY HORSES! They’re members of our family who live at home with us, year round, on our peaceful farm in Gettysburg.
We are family owned with 14+ years of satisfied customers. Safety – Quality – Fun!
You may call the office with questions, to reserve a ride or book online now!
**** Cornerstone Farm is the only horseback riding tour FEATURED in the “25 Best Things to Do in Gettysburg” on Vacationideas.com! Click HERE to view Article.
- Experience amazing history on horseback !
- See the Battlefield from the soldiers’ perspective !
- Ride where the generals rode and infantry charged !
- Great prices for a top quality experience !
- No riding experience is necessary…our horses are experienced and well trained !
Stay with us! (see link below)
Why not Book your Gettysburg visit
at Cornerstone Farm Bed & Breakfast!
Destination Gettysburg’s Lynneah Smith came and experienced one of our tours first hand.. Link to her Blog Below! Thank you Lynneah!